Payment Options (Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, MoneyGram & Cash Accepted)
1. Online Payments using SmartHub which gives you full access to view your bill and pay online with a username and password protected account. There is also a PayNow option which allows you to make an online payment without creating an account in SmartHub.
2. Electronic Funds Transfer: Your payment is automatically drafted from your checking/savings account on the 10th of each month. Should the 10th fall on a weekend or holiday, your payment will be drafted on the next business day.
3. Pay with cash at thousands of U.S. MoneyGram locations, including Walmart, CVS, and ACE Cash Express. It's fast and easy. To make a MoneyGram Payment you will need your electric service account number from your bill. Use Receive Code 15124. To find your nearest MoneyGram location, visit moneygram.com/locations.
4. CheckFreePAY at any Walmart: Take your bill to the customer service desk. Pay with cash, Walmart money order, or PIN-based debit card. Walmart assesses a $1.00 fee for 3-day processing and $1.50 for next-day processing.
5. Drop Box: We have a drop box location in front of our office at 1501 E 1st St, Hereford, TX 79045
6. Pay-in-Person: During regular business hours you may bring your cash or check payment to the DSEC office. You may also pay in person with a credit card for amounts under $500.
7. US Mail: Mail payment along with the bottom portion of bill. Payments must be received by the “Due Date”. Please do not send cash in the mail.
Call our toll-free number 800-687-8189, or send us an email at email@example.com for additional information.